Family Fun in ITALY!
Come and join us in the summer for this family style, casual, non overkill type of trip! AKA: we’ll be visiting some important sites while having F U N !!!
In the mood for fresh cappuccino, gelato, pizza, pasta, frutta di mare?
What about some delicious Frascati, Chianti, Merlot, Soave, Pinot Grigio?
Always wanted to see the Vatican, Colosseum, Rep. San Marino, Arena di Verona, Grand Canal in Venice, the Alps, Cortina d’Ampezzo, Innsbruck and Lake Como??
See the below Itinerary below and contact us for a reservation form today!
IF leaving in JUL, trip includes a visit to Sorrento (Hotel Terrazza) and Capri and then a drive to Rome.
- Day 1 – Fly from US
- Day 2 – Morning arrival in Rome – transfer to hotel. Time to freshen up; afternoon visit the Roman Forum and Colosseum. Albergo Santa Chiara.
- Day 3 – Morning visit The Vatican, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica – afternoon walk around Trevi Fountain, Spanish steps, Piazza Navona, Pantheon
- Day 4 – Morning drive to Assisi (St. Francis Basilica); afternoon drive to Rep of San Marino. Grand Hotel San Marino.
- Day 5 – Day spent walking around and relaxing within the walls and towers in this the oldest continued Republic.
- Day 6 – Morning drive to Ravenna to see the Roman Galla Placida mosaics; afternoon continue to Venice. Hotel Palazzo Giovanelli (on grand canal).
- Day 7 – Day in Venice, visit St. Mark’s Basilica and Doge’s Palace
- Day 8 – Morning sail to Murano and Burano. After lunch drive to Verona. Evening attend the opera AIDA by Verdi in the Arena.
- Day 9 – Morning drive into the Alps to Cortina, after lunch continue to Innsbruck, Austria. Gran Hotel Europa.
- Day 10 – Full day excursion to Salzburg (site of the Sound of Music) return to Innsbruck.
- Day 11 – Drive through the Alps to Lake Como. Hotel Bazzoni.
- Day 12 – Morning visit Villa Carlota, ferry to Bellagio; after lunch return to hotel on the shore of Lake Como
- Day 13 – Early morning drive to Malpensa Airport (Milan); return flight home.
(All pictures property of Mirella Beltram)