Innsbruck – The Capital of the Alps and Olympia
SKIWORLD Winter 2016 – 17
Day 1 Sun – Meet upon arrival at INNSBRUCK Airport or Train Station, transfer to Grand Hotel EUROPA.
Day 2-6 Mon to Fri – Daily buffet breakfast.
– Use of a 48 hours visit INNSBRUCK Card, allows for use of local transportation systems, entrance to a variety of Museums and venues as well as cable car.
– 3-day ski pass good at any of 9 area Ski regions, ski bus included.
Day 7 Sat – Transfer to airport or Train Station
– 6 nights at 5-star Grand Hotel EUROPA in Innsbruck
– Round trip transfers to/ from hotel from Innsbruck airport or train station (Munich airport available at a surcharge.)
– Daily buffet breakfast
– 3-day Ski pass (good at any of 9 ski regions) and free Ski Bus
– 48-hour Innsbruck Card
– All local taxes, VAT and service charges, program of area excursions (Optional)
– Services of our local representatives.
Package does NOT include: Items of personal nature charged in hotel incl. minibar, laundry, telephone calls, services not included in itinerary; tips to guides, porters and drivers.
per person sharing a double or triple room: $1,189.00
–Holiday and season Supplements Apply–
Single supplement: $488.00
— VALIDITY: 10 APR 2016 – 10 APR 2017 — Prices subject to change.
ARC/IATA/CLIA TRAVEL AGENTS Welcome !!